· Passionate about marketing
· Flexible work terms for right applicant
· Small but dynamic Event Management Company
Welcome to King Performance Events. Since 2005, we are proud of our reputation as the best event people in the active entertainment, charity and special events industry.
At King Performance Events we design, develop and deliver our own special events, along with working with clients on theirs.
We know we can put on a great event. We’ve been doing it for years. The challenge is to make sure the right people know about it and you provide a compelling reason for them to attend. And that’s where we need you!
About the person
As a Marketing Executive at King Performance Events you will be:
· Tertiary qualified in the area of marketing or a related discipline. An understanding of event management will be highly regarded
· Experienced in marketing & communications with 5+ years
· Skilled in social media marketing plus all things digital
· A born communicator who’s not afraid to pick up the phone
· Confident in using multiple marketing channels across a variety of events
· Accomplished in pursing media & PR opportunities
· Exhibit excellent people skills
· Experienced in sales and sponsorship servicing
· Enjoy the buzz of a busy office but is equally happy to work autonomously
· Extremely organised and have a incredible eye for detail
· A team player who doesn’t mind, in fact enjoys, getting your hands dirty at events
· Passionate about community, charity and mass participation events
In short we want someone that can captivate an audience and promote our events!
The role is extremely varied and hands on, and requires a confident and capable person who is responsible for:
· Developing and executing a cost-effective marketing plans and campaigns to maximise event attendance and commercial opportunities
· Familiar with web editing, event registration, database management and budget management & tracking
· Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with a variety of stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, venues, media partners, sponsors, ambassadors, charity partners, volunteers and participants
· Implement systems for evaluating, analysing and reporting the effectiveness of marcomms activities
· Develop regular reports and evaluations
· Help us with event delivery
Due to the nature of our annual event calendar we are looking for someone 3-4 days per week from January to mid-year and then 3 days per week for the remainder of the year. Weekend and interstate travel is expected.
We are looking for the right person and are happy to be flexible with working hours.
In return, this role offers the opportunity to advance your marketing career in the events industry, provide a supportive working environment in a convenient Bayside location.
Application including covering letter, resume and references should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.